- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Trading Front-end BETA (1.0)
DeltaOne is a no-install front-end for the OneChicago Delta1 FIX Service, delivered through Java Web Start using the Java Network Launching Protocol (JNLP). Simply ensure the minimum System Requirements on your Windows workstation and launch the application. More information regarding this application is located in the DeltaOne Trading Front-end documentation home and can be launched from the Delta1 Applications page.
Call Exchange Operations 312.883.34313411
The BETA release is available for use today in both production and user acceptance testing environments.
- Live Market Data - See best bids and offers in real-time for any instrument in the Delta1 universe
- Book Depth - View fill depth of book in real-time for any active market
- Basis Point Yields - For all market data, orders, and trades
- Order Entry - Interact with the Delta1 markets through point and click order entry
- Bid/Offer All - Select markets directly from Watchlists and simultaneously enter bids/offers filling each at the top of book with a single instruction
- Batch Order Entry - Drag and drop or upload a list of order entry instructions to enter up to 500 orders at a time
What's in the Pipeline ...
The next release is on its way.
- Trade Reporting - Post bilaterally negotiated off-exchange trades directly to the Delta1 trade reporting engine with counter-party confirmation
- Batch Trade Entry - Drag and drop or upload a list of completed trade instructions and stream to the Delta1 trade reporting engine
- Excel Integration - Create dynamic linking between watchlists and spreadsheets for real-time updates into existing workbooks
- Enhanced Market Scanning - Scan for markets in real-time, create scheduled scans and add event based triggers.
Your Feedback is Important
Think of a feature you'd like added to this application? Let us know! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.