- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Once daily, the exchange publishes a comprehensive export of the ONE Product Complex or OPC on our public FTP site (https://ftp.onechicago.com/opc/). This export includes detailed relational mappings for product listings, their associated components, and all available contracts. Historical content is retained for 1 year. These files contain a number of attributes describing each relevant data set.
|Table of Contents|
The complete OPC is published daily at 22:00 CT effective for the following business day. This process runs 6 days a week (M-F, Su) to ensure events affecting the OPC on holidays and weekends are always reflected in the available content.
Files and Content
The sections below describe each file as part of the OPC. It is important to note that the file contents are aggregated as comprehensive views of all joined attributes. Users should only need a single file based on their intended use.
- Products - describes the base product listing
- Components - repeated entries exist for product ids, contains each component that underlies a product with extended details for each component
- Contracts - all available contracts that clear for the related product
- Instruments - the Delta1 MPSecID (CLOB, Block, and EFP) mappings for each Product + Contract
- Instrument Strategies - The Delta1 MPSecID (CLOB, Block) mappings for various combinations of Product + Contract Calendar Spreads and STARS™
The Instrument Files
Each night the exchange publishes an Instrument and Instrument Strategy file as part of the OPC. These files contain Delta1 instrument mappings for products available for the current day’s trading session. This file includes the Marketplace Security ID (MPSecID) for referencing outright futures, calendar spreads, and all other instruments.
- Descriptions of Tradable Instruments
- Event driven data is also available via the Delta1 Real-time Market Data Service (OCTP).
Browse Content Directory
Files are published daily and made available on the exchange's public FTP site in the OPC directory located at https://ftp.onechicago.com/opc/.
Within each directory, there exists a latest folder. This contains the most current OPC file and omits the embedded date in the file name. Users can programmatically access these files using the following static URLs: