The Transactions window is located below the Order Book and displays all completed trade/fill events and other trade related session activity. Note that partial fills are displayed as individual events.
- Display the Transactions Window
- Inspect a Transaction
- Filter the Displayed Transactions
- Transaction Statuses Explained
Right click any item
- New Order - Open a new order ticket
- Download Batch Order Entry Template - Select any number of records to download and open a prepopulated template in the FQIN format for Batch Order Entry
- Add Instruments to Watchlist - Add the MPSecID of the selected items to a designated Watchlist and subscribe to live market data (Add Instruments to a Watchlist)
The transactions window can be hidden or shown. See Display the Transactions Window.